Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

What should I know about Batman?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What should I know about Batman? Empty
PostSubject: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 pm

I never read any comics and the only movie I watched about him was The Dark Knight. I played Lego Batman and Batman: Arkham Asylum. So what are things every Batman fan needs to know?

thanks

AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome to the GKO Forum. Smile

My suggestion to you is to read some Batman bio/history such as those found in DC's 'Who's Who' or better still, the 'Essential Batman Encyclopedia' if you are seriously considering diving into the whole Batman Universe.

You might also want to consider reading some of the recent graphic novels that are out there at the moment. Hope I have been of help to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 am

Welcome to boards RahimBhai

I'm with Andrew - you can't got wrong with the Essential Batman Encyclopedia or getting some of the recent Batman graphic novels starting with Batman and Robin within the Batman reborn series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 pm

RahimBhai,

Welcome to GKO! I would suggest what the previous "posters" did, if you like reading. If you want to stick to movies &/or television, the Batman Animated series, Brave & the Bold, Justice League Unlimited cartoons give you a lot of Batman info (although not as much as an encyclopedia, etc.).

If you are wanting to catch up to where Batman is now, then a few of the more recent graphic novels could help you greatly. Batman: Hush, Batman and Son, R.I.P., Batman & Robin, etc. will catch you up to current times.
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 pm

And, of course, I feel obligated to mention the almighty "Knightfall" series, starring Bruce Wayne, Bane, and the first Azrael we ever knew, Jean Paul Valley!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah! What Gallegra said.....Knightfall was a really good series!
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I know about Batman?   What should I know about Batman? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I know about Batman?
Page 1 of 1