Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

A GKO T-Shirt for Members?

Go down 
+2
jondoe297
AndrewT
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

A GKO T-Shirt for Members? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GKO T-Shirt for Members?   A GKO T-Shirt for Members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm

We'll see what happens. I'll do better, cleaner versions of those designs and we'll see if maybe I can change some minds on the oval one lol. I think that symbol, even if you take the oval around, looks the best (meaning, the letters themselves look cooler in that logo). Plus, I really like the segmented ones, with gaps in the middle rather than being closed in; I feel like the closed in thing has been done a million times before - how many times have you seen a logo/promotion with a letter(s) closed inside a Superman diamond? I've personally seen it a million times, and I think it looks kinda cooler the other way. Granted, the gaps could be made much smaller so you can obviously tell it's a batman symbol as well.

-Gary

P.S. I know we only need one shirt, especially to start with, but I was just hoping that way I could make on with the logo I really want and one without it lol.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87

A GKO T-Shirt for Members?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum :: BATMAN FAN AREA :: Batman Fan Art-
Jump to: