Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Solicitations for October... come on....

Go down 
+2
jondoe297
scarygarrey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

Solicitations for October... come on.... Empty
PostSubject: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 pm

The October solicitations for Batman is going to make me broke. There's no way I'll be able to keep up with all of this. Not to mention the new titles and mini series' like Batman Odyssey, Batman Beyond, Hidden Treasures, Red Hood. So all the Bruce Wayne Road Home issues... are they gonna be sold like, the regular title issues say for example that Road Home #1 of Red Robin. Will that be like Red Robin #16 or #17 or something? Or is this all separate titles? Either way... this is no fun financially. I may just wait for the trade to come out. Which could be a pretty long time from now... maybe I'll just tough it out and catch up with everything slowly.

-Garrey
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 am

I'm the same what to purchase - yeah they replace the main titles for the month but there are more than usual so what to do... I just can't finacially justify it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Somehow, I have the feeling I will go broke in October. Smile

Anyways, I hope it's only for October and that all the regular Bat Titles will return to normal in November because if DC continues with this, I don't think I can afford to buy any more comics.

Back to top Go down
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 pm

I feel the same way. I wish I could buy everything but I do have a budget, I can only go without food for so long to buy comics. When they put out so many Batman books I always feel as if some are rushed and/or a bit watered down or filler. I am passing on the limited series like Odyssey because I feel like I can pick that up later as a trade paperback or even check it out at the Library when a collected edition is printed. One nice thing about the Library here is that they have a large collection of comic book trade paperbacks.
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 am

If only there was some way you could read the comics books without having to take them to the counter and purchasing them... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 am

Yeah, one of the comic book stores by me has a sign up that says "No Free Reading"
Back to top Go down
Mittens2317

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 am

There are always 'other' ways...
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 am

It's kinda funny though, in retrospect, because none of that crap was worth picking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solicitations for October... come on....   Solicitations for October... come on.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solicitations for October... come on....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum :: BATMAN COMIC :: Batman Comics-
Jump to: