Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Loving the Knightfall audio.

Go down 
+2
scarygarrey
AlexfromLubbock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

Loving the Knightfall audio. Empty
PostSubject: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm

I really appreciate the Knightfall drama it's been very entertaining that voice of Bane is very cool. I am not one who could get the Itunes so it's been great hearing it here. It's such a shame that Bane never reached this level again though.

It's been great hearing the audio I have a box of older comics I got years ago and I have seen those promo pics mentioned on the podcast.
Back to top Go down
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Agreed. I get excited about the next one at the end of each part that's aired. I don't have the spare dough to buy it. So I just have to wait it out to the end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 am

Glad your liking it guys - one of my best childhood Batman memories ever!!!

Going to feature on the show a lot over the comiong months Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 pm

jondoe297 wrote:

So when this is over would you put some other audio drama or will the space be filled with something else.
Back to top Go down
redrobin

redrobin

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 pm

AlexfromLubbock wrote:
jondoe297 wrote:

So when this is over would you put some other audio drama or will the space be filled with something else.

I agree like maybe the drama that preceded this one Batman: Lazarus Syndrome. I haven't heard it but I read a blurb on it and it actually has Ra's al Ghul in it (a little obvious with the name huh?). The Robin has left the nest.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm not sure what we'll do there, but I think that was discussed.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
redrobin

redrobin

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Guys I just wanted to thank you for this. I have become sick of waiting a week or two that I went out and bought Batman Knightfall and I loved it. Now I play it whenever I go on a long car drive up to my cousins because it is about a 4 hr ride and a 3 and a half hour audio drama is perfect so thanks
Back to top Go down
Jay Kay
Gotham Knight Reader
Jay Kay

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm

It's interesting, but maybe it's just me, but some of the writing and the acting got REALLY rough at points, and a lot of the dramatic moments sound more comical to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jaredk1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving the Knightfall audio.   Loving the Knightfall audio. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loving the Knightfall audio.
Page 1 of 1