Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46

Go down 
+4
J Knight5
ballpointbanana
AlexfromLubbock
jondoe297
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 Empty
PostSubject: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Post your feedback here...

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 Gotham10
This week Matt, Dane with the return of Bob chat about the recent ongoings in the world of Batman covering the last two weeks of news in the comic book industry, media, merchandise and comic reviews.

Show Schedule:

Introductions: 00:00 – 01:29

News: 01:29 – 30:39
- We do a summary of all the news in the comic, media and merchandise industry for 3rd – 13th Nov

Comic Book Reviews: (SPOILERS) 30:39 – 1:17:29
- We talk about all the comics released last two weeks

Batman: Knightfall: 1:17:39
- Listen to Batman: Knightfall Part 14 from BBC Radio – Available to purchase from BBC Audio at Amazon and iTunes.

Download Podcast

Total: 1hr 27min (40.3MB)

Enjoy
Matt, Dane and Bob
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Was actually able to hear most of the podcast this time. Still cannot figure my problem out.

Dane missed that Will Friedle also plays Blue Beetle in Brave and The Bold. Young Justice was a great pilot I read that over 100 characters will show up in the show with no embargo on any character.

As for Batman in Brightest Day apparently he remembers Max Lord a major plot point in Generation Lost was no one remembered him at all because of his mental powers if Batman remembers him then that goes with the 80's JLI lineup. So if Generation Lost ends up using Batman more will any of you guys read it?

As for new Batman villains I think Doctor Hurt has been a very compelling antagonist for Batman and reminds me of older ones I do think he is a stronger villain then Hush. It is cool to see new villains I think it shows some creativity and willingness to add on the mythos. But it is very sad no one has anything good to say about the established villains.
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 am

Yeah I agree, Hush is a great character but I think what we forgot to mention on the podcast was Killer Croc on Snyder's Detective run. Ok, so it kinda isn't Croc at all but at least we got to see a kid turn into a "Killer Croc" if we're really pulling at strings.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 am

AlexfromLubbock wrote:
Was actually able to hear most of the podcast this time. Still cannot figure my problem out.

Dane missed that Will Friedle also plays Blue Beetle in Brave and The Bold. Young Justice was a great pilot I read that over 100 characters will show up in the show with no embargo on any character.

As for Batman in Brightest Day apparently he remembers Max Lord a major plot point in Generation Lost was no one remembered him at all because of his mental powers if Batman remembers him then that goes with the 80's JLI lineup. So if Generation Lost ends up using Batman more will any of you guys read it?

As for new Batman villains I think Doctor Hurt has been a very compelling antagonist for Batman and reminds me of older ones I do think he is a stronger villain then Hush. It is cool to see new villains I think it shows some creativity and willingness to add on the mythos. But it is very sad no one has anything good to say about the established villains.

It will be nice to see more villains show up in YJ, I hope that don't do a JLU and add to many, they need to invest in the team set-up but given them an even split.

I think we where trying to say there hasn't been any good use of established villains for a long time. Batman has the best rogues gallery and while I like seeing new ideas, it just seems like a massive string of them at the moment. Leave this in Inc and tell us a good old Penguin, Riddler, Killer Croc or Mr Freeze story.

ballpointbanana wrote:
Yeah I agree, Hush is a great character but I think what we forgot to mention on the podcast was Killer Croc on Snyder's Detective run. Ok, so it kinda isn't Croc at all but at least we got to see a kid turn into a "Killer Croc" if we're really pulling at strings.

Yeah the kid Croc was great in 'Tec. Give Croc a sidekick. Was a brutal scene.
Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Great show this week. A lot of great Batman books came out. I totally agree with Matt on Batman Beyond. I thought the first 4 issues were really good, but the last 2 were disappointing. I agree that they did feel just like another episode of the series, and I think they should stop having Terry and Bruce always in an argument. Hopefully for the ongoing series this won't be the case.

As for new villains, I did like Professor Pyg, as weird as he was. I hope Bruce goes up against him at some point.
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm

J Knight5 wrote:
Great show this week. A lot of great Batman books came out. I totally agree with Matt on Batman Beyond. I thought the first 4 issues were really good, but the last 2 were disappointing. I agree that they did feel just like another episode of the series, and I think they should stop having Terry and Bruce always in an argument. Hopefully for the ongoing series this won't be the case.

As for new villains, I did like Professor Pyg, as weird as he was. I hope Bruce goes up against him at some point.

I agree, Frazer irvings pug was just downright disturbing and disgusting
Back to top Go down
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 am

Did you catch the quick cameo of Professor Pyg in Batman the Brave and the Bold.
Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 pm

iod1974 wrote:
Did you catch the quick cameo of Professor Pyg in Batman the Brave and the Bold.

Yeah, that was awesome. That whole episode was great.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

iod1974 wrote:

I didn't...I keep wanting to watch more Brave and the Bold, but I haven't seen anything since that Flash episode I think.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 am

gallegra wrote:
iod1974 wrote:

I didn't...I keep wanting to watch more Brave and the Bold, but I haven't seen anything since that Flash episode I think.

-Gary

Shame on you Mr. Allegra - I'll revoke you fan card again lol

That Brave and the Bold Episode was top notch - great to seem that charachter put into the episode...
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 pm

NOOOO! Not my fan card again! Haha

-Gary
Back to top Go down
redrobin

redrobin

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 am

Loved the episode. I began watching Brave and the Bold when I had read about Chill of the Night so I watched and I've watched every single one since. Currently there are two episodes saved on my DVR "Chill of the Night" which I thought deserved the Emmy nomination more the Music Meister which I could not stand. I watched half of that and shut it off ugh. No disrespect to Neil Patrick Harris, loved Doogie, loved How I met your mother, loved him in justice league and in under the red hood but Batman Doesn't Sing. THe other one is "Knights of Tomorrow" which I absolutely loved.
P.S. can anybody out there tell me who the voice of Alfred was it is kind of driving me insane since I watched it. I think I'll go check into Arkham.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 am

redrobin wrote:
Loved the episode. I began watching Brave and the Bold when I had read about Chill of the Night so I watched and I've watched every single one since. Currently there are two episodes saved on my DVR "Chill of the Night" which I thought deserved the Emmy nomination more the Music Meister which I could not stand. I watched half of that and shut it off ugh. No disrespect to Neil Patrick Harris, loved Doogie, loved How I met your mother, loved him in justice league and in under the red hood but Batman Doesn't Sing. THe other one is "Knights of Tomorrow" which I absolutely loved.
P.S. can anybody out there tell me who the voice of Alfred was it is kind of driving me insane since I watched it. I think I'll go check into Arkham.

My heart sinks... the Music Meister was an awesome episode. Totally off the wall and different to what we usually get. I only say this because I'm a massive Batman music fan and interview the composers twice now Smile

Which Alfred, for BB or TAS?
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 pm

redrobin wrote:
I thought deserved the Emmy nomination more the Music Meister which I could not stand. I watched half of that and shut it off ugh. No disrespect to Neil Patrick Harris, loved Doogie, loved How I met your mother, loved him in justice league and in under the red hood but Batman Doesn't Sing.

I thought Batman only sang once, at the very end (which you wouldn't have seen if you didn't watch the whole thing), and even then it was a trick with an electronic device he had?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Alright guys, I'm listening to my first podcasts by you guys, #46. Already laughing.
You guys are great.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Check out #47 in a few days, I'm sure it'll be even better (not only because I'm in it haha)

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm

gallegra wrote:
Check out #47 in a few days, I'm sure it'll be even better (not only because I'm in it haha)

-Gary
I definitely will! And I'm looking forward to hearing your voice! Haha.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 am

Should be out today guys - I've nearly finished it with added interview Smile
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Fawks wrote:
gallegra wrote:

-Gary
I definitely will! And I'm looking forward to hearing your voice! Haha.

Yay for pimping myself! haha

jondoe297 wrote:
Should be out today guys - I've nearly finished it with added interview Smile

How about a round of digital applause for the man who makes all of this possible! cheers

And also, this. santa rendeer

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Yaaay!

Man, I'm loving these podcasts guys. A little too much. Haha. This site has tons of goodies!
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Fawks wrote:
Yaaay!

Man, I'm loving these podcasts guys. A little too much. Haha. This site has tons of goodies!

Hey, nothing wrong with that - That's what we're trying for haha.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #46
Page 1 of 1