Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Batwoman fan art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Oh my, that's my girl! Batwoman!
I used a reference for the pose. As usual, critiques, as well as comments are welcomed.

Batwoman fan art Scan0004
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Good stuff Fawks! Smile You should bring your artwork to Comic Conventions. Who knows, you might get a job with DC Comics.

Keep up the great work.

Last edited by AndrewT on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

AndrewT wrote:
Good stuff Fawks! Smile

Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm

yeah another good one, if anything it tops your previous one. You should color it! Is your avatar one of your drawings too?
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 pm

AndrewT wrote:
Good stuff Fawks! Smile You should bring your artwork to Comic Conventions. Who knows, you might get a job with DC Comics.

Keep up the great work.

Oh golly, D: I WISH. And there's some difficulty in my household about majoring/minoring anything in relation to art..
It's a lost cause and dream.

ballpointbanana wrote:
yeah another good one, if anything it tops your previous one. You should color it! Is your avatar one of your drawings too?
I should. I'll post my colored work later, I don't really color my Bat fan art, because I am not good with colors, whatsoever. Hah!
Oh golly, no, avatar is definitely not my work. It's another artist's, whose name escapes me. I only use digital media. Never used any traditional. Don't like the mess.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm

I hate to make our little forum sound like a broken record, but you really have some talent, well done!

Fawks wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

Keep up the great work.

Oh golly, D: I WISH. And there's some difficulty in my household about majoring/minoring anything in relation to art..

I understand that (my parents said the same thing), but there's nothing wrong with showing some artists and whatnot. You really should! Have you ever tried drawing comic panels, or just single page character pieces?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

gallegra wrote:
I hate to make our little forum sound like a broken record, but you really have some talent, well done!

Fawks wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

Keep up the great work.

I understand that (my parents said the same thing), but there's nothing wrong with showing some artists and whatnot. You really should! Have you ever tried drawing comic panels, or just single page character pieces?

-Gary
I have. I have yet to think of anything. I did (awful job, but I supposed I'll post it on here) make my own panels I guess. I was going to do a story with it, some train scene with regular people, not action-hero related. But I mainly just draw portraits and figures I suppose. I should definitely widen my art though. :C
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Fawks wrote:
gallegra wrote:

Fawks wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

Keep up the great work.

-Gary
I have. I have yet to think of anything. I did (awful job, but I supposed I'll post it on here) make my own panels I guess. I was going to do a story with it, some train scene with regular people, not action-hero related. But I mainly just draw portraits and figures I suppose. I should definitely widen my art though. :C

Do a Batwoman Story!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 pm

I like what Dane said!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 pm

[quote="Fawks"]
AndrewT wrote:

Keep up the great work.

I understand but you can always freelance. DC Comics do hire freelancers now and then. It will be great to do covers for a start. As I said, you never know. Just bring along your artwork to Comic Cons. You have nothing to lose.

Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm

[quote="AndrewT"]
Fawks wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

Keep up the great work.

I understand but you can always freelance. DC Comics do hire freelancers now and then. It will be great to do covers for a start. As I said, you never know. Just bring along your artwork to Comic Cons. You have nothing to lose.

I suppose I should.. :]

ballpointbanana wrote:
Do a Batwoman Story!!!!!!
I most definitely should! I'll get on it as soon as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 am

Fawks wrote:
I most definitely should! I'll get on it as soon as possible! Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batwoman fan art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batwoman fan art   Batwoman fan art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batwoman fan art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum