Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Happy Birthday, Bob!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Happy Birthday, Bob! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 am

As you might have seen on the main page, today is site founder and all around awesome dude Bob's birthday! Happy Birthday, Bob! Batman10

Feel free to use this thread to post your well-wishes to the man, or just enjoy the image of that beautiful Batman cake I found on the web!

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....."

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Happy Birthday Bob!

There's good news and bad news.

The bad news is that you are getting older. (Come to think of it, it's not really that bad)

The good news is you are not the oldest guy in the forum. I believe that title goes to me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD! I hope you had a Battastic day!
Back to top Go down
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Don't feel bad, I have you all beat.....37! After a drinking binge, and sullied depression for a couple weeks You'll feel fine for another year! Just repeat above steps until you cannot remember what you did yesterday, but can remember fine details of your childhood.....which you share with people you don't know at your local coffee shop! lol.....
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Wow... I know this is a little late because I've been away from the forum for too long, but thanks for the above guys...

I got loads of Batman goodies, which was awesome.

Thanks again guys.

Bob
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Bob!   Happy Birthday, Bob! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Bob!
Page 1 of 1