Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inFAQRegister

Share | 

What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Film So Far?
1 Superman: Doomsday
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
2 Justice League: The New Frontier
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
3 Batman: Gotham Knight
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
4 Wonder Woman
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
5 Green Lantern: First Flight
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
6 Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
27%
 27% [ 3 ]
7 Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin

PostSubject: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey all, I was thinking about this earlier and I think it'd be a fun topic for a poll! Feel free to pick more than one if you can't decide, as multiple choice is allowed, but try to stick to one if you can!

I just had to pick JL Crisis on 2 Earths. Now, I know some of you might think I only picked it because it was the most recent and so I like it the most right now until the next one comes out, but I really think it has been the best so far. Nice animation style, great story, fantastic cast...it was just an all around win.

Although, I must admit, I haven't seen all of Gotham Knight and I haven't seen Wonder Woman, so I guess I can't definitively say it's my favorite...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin

PostSubject: Re: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Most of those animated films that were listed on the poll were really good. Frankly, I have more than one favourite on that list. Here's how I rank them:

1. Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths
2. Superman Batman: Public Enemies
3. Superman: Doomsday
4. Batman: Gotham Knight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin

PostSubject: Re: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:22 pm

I'd mostly agree with that. The little of Gotham Knight I saw was ok, but I didn't get to see the rest (my friends and I had just watched Begins and Dark Knight, and they had gotten bored with the animated shorts). Superman Doomsday kinda disappointed me a bit because they changed the story so much, but disregarding that it was still a great flick. And I dug Public Enemies quite a bit...it was probably my favorite before Crisis on 2 Earths. Judging from what I saw, though, I'd put GL First Flight before Gotham Knight...but like I said I only saw half of it (and I think my friends' opinions might have swayed mine).

-Gary
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/Garya87
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin

PostSubject: Re: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

I went with Superman / Doomsday. For a number of reasons. The actual fight between Superman and Doomsday at the beginning was awesome. The soundtrack to this movies was amazing.

My top three are:
1 - Superman / Doomsday
2 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
3 - Superman / Batman: Public Enemies

I'm looking forward to Batman: Under the Red Hood
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothamknightsonline.com

PostSubject: Re: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 am

Justice League: Crisis on two Earths for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?   

Back to top Go down

What has been your favorite DCU Original Animated Feature Film So Far?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1