Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN

Go down 
+3
Boozad
gallegra
AndrewT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Batman fans,

Next batman-related book up for review is 'Gotham by Gaslight', written by Brian Augustyn and illustrated by Mike Mignola and P. Craig Russell.

Look out for the review at the main GKO site soon.

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN Gotham10

Last edited by AndrewT on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Wow that looks cool...yet another one I have to check out.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Guys!

My review for Gotham by Gaslight has been submitted.
Back to top Go down
Boozad
Gotham Knight Regular
Boozad

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

I absolutely loved this book when I first read it years ago. I love the Jack the Ripper mythos so it was a marriage made in heaven for me.

I was never big on Elseworlds tales, but this one was a winner by a country mile.
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Boozad wrote:
I absolutely loved this book when I first read it years ago. I love the Jack the Ripper mythos so it was a marriage made in heaven for me.

I was never big on Elseworlds tales, but this one was a winner by a country mile.

Hi Boozad,

Yeah! This book is awesome. Gotham by Gaslight remains my favourite Batman Elseworld story to date.
Back to top Go down
badsoul
Gotham Knight Regular
badsoul

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 am

@AndrewT: I searched for your review but could not find it on the site. This is probably just me being clumsy, could you please post a link? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 am

badsoul wrote:

@AndrewT: I searched for your review but could not find it on the site. This is probably just me being clumsy, could you please post a link? Thanks in advance.

Hi Badsoul,

Here's the link:

http://gothamknightsonline-comics.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-gotham-by-gaslight.html

The review is on the comics section of the main site. Just click on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of the page to search for it.

Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 am

I think it's time to look at some of the site layout. We want this to become a massive database site as well so searching for stuff should be easier. Redesign coming up I think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
badsoul
Gotham Knight Regular
badsoul

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 am

AndrewT wrote:
badsoul wrote:

Hi Badsoul,

Here's the link:

http://gothamknightsonline-comics.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-gotham-by-gaslight.html

The review is on the comics section of the main site. Just click on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of the page to search for it.

Ahh.. thanks
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:45 pm

[quote="jondoe297"]I think it's time to look at some of the site layout. We want this to become a massive database site as well so searching for stuff should be easier. Redesign coming up I think... [/quote

Yipee! Maybe I should get that new GKO logo I was working on ready soon...

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I don't know anything about this story but I've been wanting to read it for a while. I have the digital copy but it sucks reading it on a 10" netbook. Booooo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 pm

jondoe297 wrote:
I think it's time to look at some of the site layout. We want this to become a massive database site as well so searching for stuff should be easier. Redesign coming up I think...

Great idea Bob! Since I started visiting GKO 2 years ago, the site has constantly been evolving. Wonderful stuff!
Back to top Go down
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm

There are rumors that this is going to be the next twenty minute short like Superman/Shazam Return of Black Adam.
Back to top Go down
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Really? Where did you hear that from? Pretty cool to see if it's true. I bought this not long ago. I haven't had a whole lot of reading time so I've just a little bit of it, maybe the first 6 or 7 pages. Looks really good though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:01 pm

scarygarrey wrote:
Really? Where did you hear that from? Pretty cool to see if it's true. I bought this not long ago. I haven't had a whole lot of reading time so I've just a little bit of it, maybe the first 6 or 7 pages. Looks really good though.

On the World's Finest forums http://www.toonzone.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9 someone posted a bunch of suspected projects which could be future films mostly shorts and this was a few months ago well Spectre, Jonah Hex and Superman/Shazam were all announced and confirmed so some will think that Catwoman, Lobo, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle and Gotham by Gaslight will be future shorts. They were however skeptical of the feature films more though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN   Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight GN
Page 1 of 1