Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD

Go down 
+2
gallegra
jondoe297
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm

I'd love to hear some extra podcasts on some classic Batman stories or comic runs. Maybe a round table talk on things like "The Dark Knight Returns" "Knightfall" "The Killing Joke" ect. I don't know how much work goes into putting together a podcast, but I enjoy hearing them very much. The more the better. A few times I have heard it mentioned that the podcasts come out every two weeks because there is not enought news for a show every week, but I wanted to say that I don't listen to them for the news as much, I like to listen because I like to hear the conversations and the different viewpoints. Thanks for all the hard work and the hours of enjoyment I get from it.
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm

iod1974 wrote:
I'd love to hear some extra podcasts on some classic Batman stories or comic runs. Maybe a round table talk on things like "The Dark Knight Returns" "Knightfall" "The Killing Joke" ect. I don't know how much work goes into putting together a podcast, but I enjoy hearing them very much. The more the better. A few times I have heard it mentioned that the podcasts come out every two weeks because there is not enought news for a show every week, but I wanted to say that I don't listen to them for the news as much, I like to listen because I like to hear the conversations and the different viewpoints. Thanks for all the hard work and the hours of enjoyment I get from it.

certainly a great idea especially if you like the conversations like you said.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

gallegra wrote:
iod1974 wrote:
I got some strange looks in CVS last night when I was laughing outloud at some funny comments.

The same thing happened to me at a CVS last week! Crazy...

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:35 am

ballpointbanana wrote:
iod1974 wrote:

certainly a great idea especially if you like the conversations like you said.

I think that's a great idea - FYI me and Matt we're talking last night and we're going to talk about Batman: Prey - the apparent inspiration for TDKR... if its successful, we might do features more often...

I'm also going to start recording seperate Batman Chronicle reviews looking at older issues. The podcasts usually take a couple of hours to record and then editing can take some time (usually when there are tech hitches), so if anyone wants to join me talking about older issue let me know. This will be added to the podcast.

Also got a new interview lined up with Marcus To (Red Robin artist)... will either be Podast #47 or #48...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm

You know I'm down! And how did I get cut out of the 60's Batman movie review? :-(

-Gary
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 am

gallegra wrote:
You know I'm down! And how did I get cut out of the 60's Batman movie review? :-(

-Gary

I emailed you about the commentary dude. Didn't get a reply? what else are you down for dude?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Aw, shucks, I must have missed it. Well I'm down for all of them, of course - I think Matt emailed a list with who should do each one, but I'd do any of 'em.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST Q&A THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2