Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

'Chuck' Fans?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Anyone here watch "Chuck"? That show just gets better and better every week...there hasn't been an episode this whole season (and really, I don't think an episode ever) that has disappointed me!

Plus, in this last week, Chuck had been off of the grid, and do you know how his secret agent pals found him? By tracking down the local comic shop in his last known location, so they could catch him on camera! They said something like "Chuck's a big DC guy, so he wouldn't go anywhere without picking up his Justice League first."

Really awesome!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Nobody? Really? Well, if you don't know about it you should give the pilot a watch; it's worth it!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
redrobin

redrobin

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 am

I love Chuck I was so unsure of it originally but my friend told me about it and now I love the thing especially the line by Linda Hamilton "Come with me if you want to live," fantastic. I loved the fall finale thought it was great and Timothy Dalton as Alexei Volkoff is done so well for a villain he is tough and deadly but at the same time very vulnerable when it comes to Chucks mom. The show gets better and better every week. I wonder if now that he has the intersect from his father's computer will he need the Governor anymore and what happened to that it just dropped off at the end of the third season and that is a little pathetic especially for something that was such a big plot point last year. And don't get me started at how fantastic Supes was a Daniel Shaw. Best show ever. They make mondays getting up for.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 pm

redrobin wrote:
I love Chuck I was so unsure of it originally but my friend told me about it and now I love the thing especially the line by Linda Hamilton "Come with me if you want to live," fantastic. I loved the fall finale thought it was great and Timothy Dalton as Alexei Volkoff is done so well for a villain he is tough and deadly but at the same time very vulnerable when it comes to Chucks mom. The show gets better and better every week. I wonder if now that he has the intersect from his father's computer will he need the Governor anymore and what happened to that it just dropped off at the end of the third season and that is a little pathetic especially for something that was such a big plot point last year. And don't get me started at how fantastic Supes was a Daniel Shaw. Best show ever. They make mondays getting up for.

I know, right? I've been saying that since last season started, it literally gets better with EVERY episode. I don't know how they manage it...but I love it!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
redrobin

redrobin

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm

I actually found myself all this year putting the shows off for weeks on end and then just have a huge marathon of Chuck episodes practically 4 of them. How do you think the show is going without the ring. It was a story that took three years and it was finally over I was worried about how its going. Also how do you feel about Chuck's secret being let out to practically everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Chuck' Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Chuck' Fans?   'Chuck' Fans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Chuck' Fans?
Page 1 of 1