Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matttco
Gotham Knight Newbie
matttco

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 Empty
PostSubject: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

So this marks the first Podcast without Bob. I know it's gonna be different without Bob and I'm sure one day he'll have enough time to get back to hosting em but a little while your stuck with Dane and I Smile Let us know what you thought. Any notes or feedback is helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomoregameblogs.com
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Dunno about you guys but the podcast downloaded directly from iTunes isn't a complete podcast. It cuts off in the review section.
Back to top Go down
matttco
Gotham Knight Newbie
matttco

PostSubject: We will look into that asap   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Were look into it and get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomoregameblogs.com
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 am

ballpointbanana wrote:
Dunno about you guys but the podcast downloaded directly from iTunes isn't a complete podcast. It cuts off in the review section.

Same thing has been happening to me when I get it from the website though not Itunes I still need to check if it is my computer.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry for the technical hitches guys - I'm re-uploading the podcast now. I used a FTP system for this one and it seems to have frozen half way through an missed half the podcast off...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: New Fan Enjoying the Podcast   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 am

I just found you guys a few weeks ago and have been enjoying the old podcasts. Bob was missed on 43, but you guys did a great job. It was so nice to hear that other people have been having a hard time understanding what is going on with the story in the Road Home. I have been a Batman fan my whole life but when I read some of Grant's work I feel like I know nothing about the Batman world. Keep up the great work, I will listen all the time now.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks iod - glad your liking them. Just out of interest did you have any issues with any of them. I've had some issues recently and want to make sure their all downloading OK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am

I have been getting the podcasts through i tunes and they have worked great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43   GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTHAM KNIGHTS ONLINE PODCAST #43
Page 1 of 1