Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?

Go down 
+3
joezilla87
redrobin
iod1974
7 posters

What is your favorite Fan-Made Batman Film?
Batman: Dead End
What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_lcap57%What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Batman Legends
What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
World's Finest
What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grayson
What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Batman: City of Scars
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
redrobin

redrobin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Grayson is fantastic why could that guy not do anything more with it that had promise.
Back to top Go down
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 am

I did like Grayson as well, I thought the story was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoeZilla87
iod1974
Gotham Knight Reader
iod1974

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

There was almost a Graysons TV show- this is from wikipedia.org

On October 1, 2008, it was announced that the CW network was preparing a new live-action pilot called The Graysons which would follow the life of a pre-Robin Dick Grayson.[40] Smallville exec producers Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson, as well as Supernatural exec producer McG and Peter Johnson, were behind The Graysons, which landed a put pilot commitment at the netlet. Souders and Peterson were set to serve as showrunners (along with Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer).[41]

On November 6, 2008, Variety revealed that Warner Bros. executive Jeff Rubinov, who had initially supported the project, pulled the plug on the show. Rubinov stated that "the studio has opted not to go forward with the development of The Graysons at this time", stating that the concept did not fit with the aims of the current Batman franchise. Rubinov continued, "Warner Bros. Television is currently working on several replacement options for the CW."

Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:47 am

Yeah, I'm glad that didn't happen. I'm sure it would've turned out better than it was sounding, but they were talking about how it'd be Dick Grayson dealing with normal teen issues while being a part of the "Flying Graysons". Oh, and they were going to call him "DJ" instead of Dick...shudder.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 am

I added in an actual poll at the top; And I had to go with "Batman: Dead End". I've never seen World's Finest or Batman Legends, but of the other three I like Dead End the most. It's short and sweet, and feature the Aliens and Predator franchise, which I love.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am

I'm the same with the fan made movies. That fans go to these lengths to make some amazing contributions. My favourite is Dead End... I was a big fan of the batman vs predator comics so to create a movie on this scale was amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 am

The one with Boner from Growing Pains. He was a scary Joker. Too bad he's dead. Sad
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Agreed...he was awesome, it's sad he never got to do it again.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Jay Kay
Gotham Knight Reader
Jay Kay

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Greyson, by far--the idea of mixing the 60s show continuity with DKR is pretty awesome, and honestly, while the other ones are more actual "films," all of them I remember having kinda anywhere from mediocre to bad acting and writing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jaredk1
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 am

Jay Kay wrote:
Greyson, by far--the idea of mixing the 60s show continuity with DKR is pretty awesome, and honestly, while the other ones are more actual "films," all of them I remember having kinda anywhere from mediocre to bad acting and writing.

For some reason, Grayson just left me disappointed. I'm guessing because while it obviously wasn't feature film quality it was at a really cool concept that just left me wanting to see the whole thing...and there wasn't any. It even featured Superman, one of my favorites, and I still prefer some of the others. Well, really only "Dead End" I guess. But still...

-Gary
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

Dead end wasn't ever released on DVD was it?
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Not officially, no. I'm sure you can buy it somewhere, but I don't think it was released by Collora (the guy that made it).

-Gary
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:11 pm

gallegra wrote:
Not officially, no. I'm sure you can buy it somewhere, but I don't think it was released by Collora (the guy that made it).

-Gary

Oh yeah i guess you couldn't really release it but Dead End is the best made fan film
Back to top Go down
Jay Kay
Gotham Knight Reader
Jay Kay

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah, I think if any of those guys actually tried to sell their work, the lawyers at WB would probably put boots so far up their asses they'd get their teeth knocked out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jaredk1
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:17 am

Jay Kay wrote:
Yeah, I think if any of those guys actually tried to sell their work, the lawyers at WB would probably put boots so far up their asses they'd get their teeth knocked out.

Well I wouldn't go that far but you would definitely piqué the interest of the WB legal team.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

ballpointbanana wrote:
Jay Kay wrote:

Well I wouldn't go that far but you would definitely piqué the interest of the WB legal team.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Jay Kay is closer to the truth...they'd be pretty quick to shut them down, if they made a good amount of money on it. I know this web-series I watched a while back called "Batman of Suburbia" or something like that had to alter the Bat-Symbol he wore because the WB wrote him about it.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?   What is your favorite fan made Batman Film? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite fan made Batman Film?
Page 1 of 1