Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange Empty
PostSubject: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Figured you all would like this, if you haven't seen it already. What do you think?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 pm

That trailer was great! It seems like it's going to be an even darker game than the first one. They way Batman fought and took out those cops was just awesome. I really hope the game features more cut scenes like this, and that this CG is only going to be used for this trailer.

I can't wait for the game to come out!
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 am

I know, I love that! They think they have him cornered, all of a sudden he disappears and takes them all out! Classic...

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Jay Kay
Gotham Knight Reader
Jay Kay

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 am

I remember first seeing the guy in the interrogation room and then the SWAT team and thought, "Man, are they doing a live-action trailer for this? LAME."

Then I realized, "no, that's their cut-scene graphics. Holy CRAP."

Also, I'm pretty sure that Strange is being voiced by Christopher Lee there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jaredk1
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

Jay Kay wrote:
I remember first seeing the guy in the interrogation room and then the SWAT team and thought, "Man, are they doing a live-action trailer for this? LAME."

Then I realized, "no, that's their cut-scene graphics. Holy CRAP."

Also, I'm pretty sure that Strange is being voiced by Christopher Lee there.

Yeah, a few people I know who saw the trailer thought it was live action at first also. It Just shows you how great the CG graphics are.

Hugo Strange did sound like Christopher Lee in some parts, but I don't believe it was him. His voice didn't sound as deep as Christoper Lee normally sounds to me. But that would be cool if it was him. He has such a cool voice.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:05 pm

A lot of people online seem to think it was him, and Wikipedia already lists him as the voice, but IMDB Pro doesn't - so I'm really not sure.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
JHandibode

JHandibode

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Man that trailer is epic. I love if the movies were this good.
Its quite interesting he knows Bruce Wayne is Batman and says he knows who he loves. I think Strange is the one that is having Catwoman targeted because he knows that is person that Batman loves. So something tells me Catwoman and maybe some other Batman family members will be targeted as well. We might even see Nightwing possibly or Tim Drake?

I am happy that Catwoman will play a big part in game. It seems comics and game are almost going in same direction with them as a couple which is great. I think they are the best comic romance along with Lois/Clark. The good thing about Catwoman/Batman is that they are on opposite sides of the law most of the time but really care for each other. I know for fact Catwoman would always save Batman when she can as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange   Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkham City Trailer...is a little Strange
Page 1 of 1