Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013

Go down 
+2
Fawks
gallegra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Fawks wrote:
gallegra wrote:
I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker for cross-universe and team-up books. Just love 'em!

-Gary
Yeah! Me too! It's always an interesting concept to implement in any medium. I like the idea of seeing really different characters interact. I never got into Daredevil, but that Team-Up with Batman, really changed my mind. Does his books still run?

I'm glad someone else likes crossovers and stuff! I think I talked to someone else on this site about it and they hate it because it rarely if ever has a lasting effect on the character, it's just a one-off that doesn't mean much to either universe, but I just think they're fun.

Yeah, as far as I know they do. I've always liked Daredevil, but it's hard enough reading all the DC books I do...I just don't have the time to add in Marvel to the mix! If I could though, I'd read The Hulk, Spider-Man, Daredevil, and the X-Men, plus maybe some others like Fantastic Four.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

I actually enjoyed the DC vs Marvel crossover as well. I liked the issue when Superman took down the Hulk and there was at one point when Jubilee and Robin were attracted to each other. There is also JLA/Avengers series which was also awesome, I think I liked the artwork more than the story (not that I'm saying it was terrible, it was good).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoeZilla87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah, I remember that Robin/Jubilee romance from the crossover too. Good stuff!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:48 pm

I haven't read the Marvel Vs DC crossover in a long time, but I remember not really liking the overall story, but I really enjoyed the fights between the characters. The only fight outcomes I didn't agree with, was when Green Lantern lost to Silver Surfer, and when Wonder Woman Lost to Storm.
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

J Knight5 wrote:
.... and when Wonder Woman Lost to Storm.
Yeah. I didn't agree to that one at all.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:25 am

How exactly did storm beat Wonder Woman? Create a bunch of storms?
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

There were a few I didn't agree with. I could give it to Silver Surfer over GL, with the powers cosmic and all. But I don't like the Wonder Woman/Storm and Superboy/Spider-Man.

ballpointbanana wrote:
How exactly did storm beat Wonder Woman? Create a bunch of storms?

It was literally she made a thunderstorm and the lightning struck Wonder Woman. And WW had just had Mjolnir and the power of Thor, but dropped it so she didn't have too much of an advantage. It was pretty lame.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm

I know it would make more sense to have Superboy beat Spider-Man, but I like Spider-Man a lot more than Superboy, so I was kind of happy he won. And I like to think that if Hal Jordan fought Silver Surfer, he would have beat him.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

J Knight5 wrote:
I know it would make more sense to have Superboy beat Spider-Man, but I like Spider-Man a lot more than Superboy, so I was kind of happy he won. And I like to think that if Hal Jordan fought Silver Surfer, he would have beat him.

See, I'm the opposite. I love Superboy...at least, that Superboy (when he first appeared in the 90's). Now he sucks, he's just a younger Superman with a black T-shirt on. And I dunno about the Green Lantern battle, mostly because I don't know the full extent of the Surfer's powers. I just know Silver Surfer's a hell of a lot more than a shiny dude on a hoverboard, and even the best GL has to recharge (unless it's Rayner or Sodam Yat as Ion GL).

-Gary
Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

gallegra wrote:
See, I'm the opposite. I love Superboy...at least, that Superboy (when he first appeared in the 90's). Now he sucks, he's just a younger Superman with a black T-shirt on. And I dunno about the Green Lantern battle, mostly because I don't know the full extent of the Surfer's powers. I just know Silver Surfer's a hell of a lot more than a shiny dude on a hoverboard, and even the best GL has to recharge (unless it's Rayner or Sodam Yat as Ion GL).

-Gary
That's funny, because that old Superboy really annoyed me, but I actually like him as he is being portrayed in the comics now.
And you're right, I know Silver Surfer is really powerful, but I'm such a Green Lantern fanboy, that I think the powering is the most powerful weapon in all the universe, and that it cant be beaten by someone like Silver Surfer.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 pm

The thing is, I loved that punk kid mentality, which I know a lot of people annoyed. And although I like him now, it's kinda annoying because they took everything that made him different away from him. Plus he had that cool alternate Superman suit with the leather jacket, and now he's just wearing a T-shirt? Plus he's basically become the same as Superman, rather than the bad-a** kid he used to be.

Yeah...it's one of those things, in their respective universes they have the most powerful alien powers. They're probably evenly matched.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2