Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Just Thinking of Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lantern Batman

White Lantern Batman

Just Thinking of Me Empty
PostSubject: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 am

Joining the Gotham Knights. I am the white lantern Batman and it's bout I made it. Hope to have fun and become an integral part of these forums.
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh my gosh!! Not to be a creeper or anything, but you live in the town north of mine! Wow, small world.

Anyways, welcome White Lantern Batman. You'll really like it here. C:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
White Lantern Batman

White Lantern Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Well, I list Macon on my postege but I really don't live IN the city. Just a little outside the border of Bibb, in Jones county. I live in woods on an old abandoned farm surrounded by pastures.
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

White Lantern Batman wrote:
Well, I list Macon on my postege but I really don't live IN the city. Just a little outside the border of Bibb, in Jones county. I live in woods on an old abandoned farm surrounded by pastures.
Yeah? Believable. There are tons of houses like that. My best friend used to live way, ways out from town on a semi-farm. Did you guys get snow? We did. Well... kinda.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 am

We got snow where I go to school...for like an hour haha.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking of Me   Just Thinking of Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Thinking of Me
Page 1 of 1