Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

DCUO: Legends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

DCUO: Legends! Empty
PostSubject: DCUO: Legends!   DCUO: Legends! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm

I know it's already been announced for a while now, but I've only just now thought to ask you all about it; how about DCUO: Legends! I love the idea of not only a comic tie-in to DCUO to give insight and play into events in-game, but the possibility of player-created characters being WRITTEN INTO THE STORY! I love it...and it makes me want DCUO to come out NOW even more!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87

PostSubject: Re: DCUO: Legends!   DCUO: Legends! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 pm

This is one of two games that I just can't wait to play, I am so excited. I have lost interest in City of Heroes/Villains a long time ago and I bout Champions Online a few months ago and lost interest this week...so I really need for DCUO to come out...lol.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DCUO: Legends!   DCUO: Legends! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 pm

I know! I'm so psyched for this game...I had City of Heroes, but once the trial ended didn't feel like paying 15 bucks a month for it. However, if DCUO charges (which hopefully it won't, since it's on the PSN which is free) I will totally fork out the cash!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCUO: Legends!   DCUO: Legends! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DCUO: Legends!
Page 1 of 1