Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! Empty
PostSubject: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

J. Michael Straczynski at times polarizes the Comic Book community. I'm a huge fan of his, going back to his Babylon 5 days, through Amazing Spiderman & Thor, to present day.....and although I buy anything he writes, I realize just as many people who love him, hate him.

With the announcement that JMS will be writing upcoming issues of Superman & Wonder Woman along with his regular duties on The Brave and The Bold, I was wondering what the members of GKO think about him, and what he may be able to do with the struggling Superman & Wonder Woman books?

Last edited by Mr.Vulture on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 am

In my opinion, JMS is a very gifted writer. I've been told that his work on the 'Mighty Thor' comics was superb. Hopefully, he will be able to write some really good Superman stories. I'm not sure if he is a suitable replacement writer for Wonder Woman but he is indeed a huge Superman fan, so I 'm quite sure he'll be able to take the Superman comics to greater heights.

Personally, I would have prefer someone else take over Wonder Woman. I have to mention Gail Simone's run on that title was really good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 am

As a big fan of Superman and Wonder Woman comics and Graphic Novels I find this bit of news quite comforting. To be quite honest I don't think JMS will do the two any harm, he can only make them better.
Back to top Go down
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Andrew T,

JMS's Thor run was great! Asgard in Oklahoma, & Loki as a woman....that's all you need to know. He thought completely out of the box in his run, and that is what excites me about what he may do with Supes & WW.
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

I am interested to see what he'll do. I really like the idea, though!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!   JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JMS to write Superman & Wonder Woman!
Page 1 of 1