Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? Empty
PostSubject: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey everyone;

This is what I've got so far as a list of people I'm going to try to hunt down for interviews. I know some of the names are big, and some of the people are pretty obscure and not very connected to Batman, but they are all people I'd like to talk to/hear from as far as an interview. Now, I've gotten the contact info for the agents/managers of these people from my free trial of IMDB pro, which ends in a few days, so that's why I'm asking now. This is who I have so far;

Mark Hammill, Kevin Conroy, Adam West, Burt Ward, Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger (Vicki Vale), Tracey Walter (Bob the Goon lol), Danny Devito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny Elfman, Tim Burton, Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey, Chris O'Donnell, George Clooney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, Michael Gough(No info on IMDBpro, but I would LOVE to talk to the man), Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Katie Holmes, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Cillian Murphy, Chris Nolan, Jonathan Nolan, David Goyer, James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Will Friedle, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, Diane Nelson, Ashley Scott(Huntress/Helena on "Birds of Prey"), Dina Meyer (Oracle/Batgirl/Babs on "Birds of Prey"), Rachel Skarsten (Dinah Lance/Black Canary on "Birds of Prey"), Mia Sara (Harley Quinn/Dr. Harleen Quinzell on "Birds of Prey"), Ian Somderhalder (Adam Knight/Batman Reference who was at one point going to be Bruce Wayne/Batman on "Smallville"), Alaina Huffman (Dinah Lance/Black Canary on "Smallville")

Anybody any of you think I should add, or that are on the list that you'd particularly like to hear from?

Hope to hear from you soon;

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Nobody has any suggestions at all? Really?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Grant Morrison would be cool. Or since Under the Red Hood is coming out someone involved in that like Judd Winick he is also doing the Red Hood series or Bruce Greenwood.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Well interesting you should ask - we might actually be interviewing Judd Winick very soon. Warner Bros animation are setting some up for us for the upcoming Red Hood movie. I so looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?   People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People to Interview; Who do you want to hear from?
Page 1 of 1