Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet?

Go down 
+5
Jon Q. Citizen
iod1974
Fawks
jondoe297
gallegra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which trailer seems like the better movie?
Green Lantern
Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? I_vote_lcap63%Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Green Hornet
Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? I_vote_lcap37%Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? Empty
PostSubject: Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet?   Trailer Wars; Green Lantern vs Green Hornet? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I've been hearing a lot of people discussing the two big trailers to come out recently, for next year's Green Hornet and Green Lantern movies. If you don't already know, most people have been saying that the Green Hornet trailer makes it look like the better movie. In fact, the studio that was once really upset with Green Hornet, demanding re-shoots and not planning much advertising, is now already planning for a sequel since the test screenings have been off-the-charts positive. So, without further adieu, here are the trailers for Green Lantern and Green Hornet.

Green Lantern