Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Batman Incorporated

Go down 
+6
White Lantern Batman
joezilla87
Jay Kay
AlexfromLubbock
J Knight5
Fawks
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Kay
Gotham Knight Reader
Jay Kay

Batman Incorporated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:48 pm

J Knight5 wrote:
I Just read issue 2, and I have to say that I enjoyed it more than first. I loved how Batman took out Death Man at the end, and what he did to him afterward.

One thing I didn't like was how the Batman of Japan is wearing a suit almost Identical to Bruce's. I was kind of hoping that the different Batmen would have different costumes than what Bruce, and Dick are wearing. Kind of like how Nightrunner's suite is. I agree with you Fawks, he seems like he's going to be a good character. I enjoyed his story in the new Batman Annual.

From what I understand, this little two-parter was sort-of Morrison's unique way of making the Batman manga in the 60s in continuity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jaredk1
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 am

I can't help but feel that all these new crime fighters will be around for a little while but will fade into obscurity when the whole Excitement behind Batman Inc. dies down. Either that or they will succeed and week have to buy 10 more comics a month
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 am

So far, Batman Inc has been promising. I can't wait to see what else Grant Morrison has in store for us, story wise.

Back to top Go down
matttco
Gotham Knight Newbie
matttco

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:11 pm

I liked issue 2 way more than issue 1. Don't know why was just more fun to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomoregameblogs.com
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

Quote :
From what I understand, this little two-parter was sort-of Morrison's unique way of making the Batman manga in the 60s in continuity.

That's interesting, I never knew they had a Batman manga in the 60s.

Quote :
I can't help but feel that all these new crime fighters will be around for a little while but will fade into obscurity when the whole Excitement behind Batman Inc. dies down. Either that or they will succeed and week have to buy 10 more comics a month

I bet you're going to be right about a lot of these new Batmen. There's probably only going to be a handful of new characters that become popular and maybe get a shot at their own title.
Back to top Go down
JHandibode

JHandibode

PostSubject: This book is fantastic   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:08 pm

The Storyline was great and easy to understand. I had hard time with RIP. But Batman INC's story was fast pace and you see the villian in action right away taking out a hero. And the villian originated from Japanese Batman manga which is cool in my book.

Grant Morrison really did a great job with the relationship between Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. They work so well together in this book. I really think Bruce Wayne Batman should have Catwoman as his partner in this book series. I am glad that all the writers including Morrison are recognizing the romance part of the two. I am so happy for Batman/Catwoman- Finally they close.

I liked the first two issues alot. I look forward to issue #3. I will definitely be keeping up with this series.

Back to top Go down
J Knight5
Gotham Knight Reader
J Knight5

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I have to say, it was also nice to have an arch wrap up in just two issues.
Back to top Go down
matttco
Gotham Knight Newbie
matttco

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm

I liked that it was only 2 issues as well, which is strange because in interviews he said they would be mini 3 issue arcs but nope boom this one was done in two and onto the next zany adventure Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomoregameblogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Incorporated   Batman Incorporated - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman Incorporated
Page 1 of 1