Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?

Go down 
5 posters

B:RoBW #1 (Caveman Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B:RoBW #2 (Puritan Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B:RoBW #3 (Pirate Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap20%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
B:RoBW #4 (Cowboy Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap40%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
B:RoBW #5 (Private Eye Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap30%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
B:RoBW #6 (Superhero Batman)
Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_lcap10%Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:28 am

It's time to vote for another poll guys!

This is for the upcoming new limited series that will see the return of the original Batman. So, which one of the 6 covers do you like most? To be honest, I like all of them - great work from Andy Kubert. Nevertheless, we have to vote for 1 cover as our favorite.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

I voted for private eye Batman...just reminded me of Dick Tracy lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I've always been a fan of Blackbeard, and the Pirate Batman cover definitely reminds me of him.
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 pm

I gotta go with Private Eye Batman myself.
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Had to go with the Cowboy Batman... I just loved the description Grant Morrison have him with his interview on IGN Comics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah, that was a really good interview with IGN. You should check that out, everyone, it really provided a bunch of insight to the RoBW series. You can actually check it out in the next day or so in the first ever ish of the GKO: Chronicles!
Back to top Go down
blackreign

blackreign

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Since I'm such a fan of cowboys, of course I had to vote for Cowboy Bruce.

I have one of Cameron Stewarts pictures as the wall paper on my phone.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm

After further review (and months of seeing them all everywhere), I think I'd have to change my vote to Cowboy Batman, if I could. But they're all great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite?   Which Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne cover is your favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1