Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Heath Ledger was absolutely hilarious as the Joker. He certainly can talk like the Joker and he kind of scared me a few times in the movie. The rest of the movie was really good too. It's not like the other Batman movies, this one felt like it was filmed in a real world. The acting was great Heath Ledger as the Joker was hilariously great.2 very big thumbs up for the "Dark Knight" and way to go to Heath Ledger who made the Joker into what he should be a truly great and wonderful villian.

anadrol
4life transfer factor
Back to top Go down
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm

I agree! Ledger is the greatest Joker ever!!!

When you saw Nicholson as The Joker, you would say, "Hey look, it's Jack!"
When you saw Ledger as The Joker, you would say, "IT'S THE JOKER!!"
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Again, Mr. Vulture, I have to disagree; I think Jack Nicholson was great as the Joker in his time. It was just the Joker of a different era, when he was literally just a crazy clown as opposed to the deranged sicko the Joker is in the comics/media today. I agree that for today, Nicholson would have just been corny as the Joker, and that Ledger did a great job with his more contemporary portrayal. But I don't think it has to be "One's great and the other sucks", it's more "One was great, and one's great now". They're not mutually exclusive lol.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:51 am

Heath was an amazing Joker - but for me Jack Nicholson will always be the ultimate Joker. Gary is right in saying he wouldn't work now and is deffinatly bedding in that era but its so much fun wathing him.

Love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Totally, Bob. I mean, I get what he's saying about it obviously being Jack Nicholson; It's like how with Superman the Movie and Superman Returns they ended up casting unknowns in the role, so it isn't "Wow, Nic Cage as Superman!" it's "Wow, it's Superman!". But I don't think it takes anything away from the film at all.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich   The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Movie Review. - Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich
Page 1 of 1