Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER Empty
PostSubject: HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER   HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 pm

This has just moved to the top of my want list... I was originally going to get the first 1/6th doll that came out last year but after seeing this one, with the costume change and the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), this is truly a top collectors piece.

HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER MMSDXJoker10
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER   HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Wow.....I can see you posted this a while ago, but how much is this retailing for?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87

HOT TOYS: DEBUT 1/6TH SCALE MMSDX JOKER
Page 1 of 1