Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? Empty
PostSubject: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey everyone;

I've been pouring over the DCUO extras from the different pre-order sites that are listed so far, and I'm not sure where I'll pre-order it from yet. I'm fairly sure I will be pre-ordering it, for both the exclusives and the chance to play it in beta, but I can't figure out which place has the best exclusive. Best Buy in Canada has the bladed Batarang as an exclusive, in addition to the DCUO Legends #0 and the chance to play as Batman in arena mode. However, I'm not sure I'm going to make a Batman-type character, so I don't know if I should go with something more defensive (like the Amazonian Gauntlets) rather than a gadget. Plus, there might be more pre-order stores coming up soon, so I don't know if I should pre-order it yet or wait for a better deal. But I also don't want to miss the chance on a beta offer, so...yeah. That's my 'dilemma'. What do you all think?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm giving this game a miss! The reason is because I have decided to allocated my remaining budget to the Batman comics. I used to have a separate budget for comics, action figures and video games. Since DC has decided to have 6 core Batman titles, I have to sacrifice my video game budget.

Back to top Go down
Boozad
Gotham Knight Regular
Boozad

PostSubject: Re: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm toying with the idea, but I want to see some gameplay first.
Back to top Go down
badsoul
Gotham Knight Regular
badsoul

PostSubject: Re: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 am

i have to wait a bit. because I just dont want to pay 50€ for the game.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 am

I guess I should probably wait too. And not even just for the money, but also because you never know what might happen with the pre-order bonuses between now and then.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?   Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will You Pre-Order DC Universe Online? And Where From?
Page 1 of 1