Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JMock

JMock

What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... Empty
PostSubject: What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...   What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:40 pm

So, since the Return of Bruce Wayne, Road Home, etc. books are being released so hopelessly out of order (and we have all been cautioned to wait to read them in order), what does everyone plan on reading? Could be new or upcoming, just thought we might as well come up with something to keep ourselves occupied in the meantime.

For me, I've been really enjoying the Batman Beyond mini-series (and soon to be regular series) and have been trying my best to keep up with Brightest Day (seem like they're dragging it out a bit?). I've also been trying to read some older Batman/DCU titles that I missed or read previously without a decent background understanding such as Infinite Crisis and No Man's Land. On a non-DC side of things, I'm reading The Walking Dead (and anxiously awaiting the series premiere on AMC).

What about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://mockmovies.blogspot.com
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...   What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:13 pm

The Walking Dead series looks to be awesome and there is only a few more weeks of anticipation!!
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...   What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm

The last issue of Batman Confidential was actually really good, so there's that.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...   What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:49 pm

I would highly suggest Elephantmen from Image Comics. Though it sometimes is behind schedule, it is the best independent comic series in my opinion. Richard Starkings is the main writer (& creator), Moritat is the main artist.

They do have guest writers & artists from time-to-time, including Jeph Loeb, Tim Sale, & Kurt Busiek, to name a few of the bigger names. I love this series for it's writing, art, & originality.
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...   What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to read while waiting for Bruce Wayne's Return...
Page 1 of 1