Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths Empty
PostSubject: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 pm

I grabbed it today at Target myself and I was lucky cuz it was cheaper than it was at Best Buy, good thing I went to Target first. I just finished watching it and I gotta say it is freaking awesome with a capital AWESOME! The fight scenes are killer, the animation is bad a$$ and the story rocks. I am not gonna spoil it for anyone who plans to get the DVD or watch it at some point on YouTube, but I will say viewers are in store for some greatness. As for my raiting well this baby gets 10/10 points from me! cheers
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 pm

I totally agree! It was really awesome! I loved Mark Harmon as Superman and Baldwin as Batman. And Gina Torres....meow.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 pm

gallegra wrote:
I loved Mark Harmon as Superman and Baldwin as Batman. And Gina Torres....meow.

I have to admit Mark Harmon and William Baldwin did a great job on the voice-overs but deep down, I still feel that Tim Daly and Kevin Conroy are irreplaceable. They are after all the pioneers. Gina Torres for Superwoman was a superb choice; seductive and diabolical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Tim and Kevin are the best and nobody beats em! Kindo of like Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, but that is a different genre all together lol
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Hahaha yeah, I agree about Daly and Conroy full-heartedly; that's part of what I hate about all of these animated movies they've been putting out, most of them use new/different voice talent. It's neat to hear new takes on it, but it also kinda makes you miss the originals.

I dunno if either of you saw the Zur-en-arrh Batman on the latest Brave and the Bold episode, but it having the old Superman Animated Series voices on their for Lex/Lois made me miss Tim Daly's voice as the Super-Batman.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths   JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Crisis On Two Earths
Page 1 of 1