Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE Empty
PostSubject: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:35 pm

I don;t know if this has been discussed on this site or not but I didn't see it, and if it is not appropriate my apologies. I missed the Absolute Justice episode of Smallville that had the JSA in it. It aired on Feb. 5, 2010 but I finally saw it today here.

http://motionempire.com/Watch_Smallville_Season_09_Episode_11_Absolute_Justice_Online_for_Free_94772.html#video_player

Of course some parts seem kind of hokey but it is CW television and not a big budget movie so it was pretty freaking cool, I enjoyed it. If ya haven't seen it check it out (be warned it is 83 minutes long), if you have what did you think.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeah! I saw it when it aired, and I really loved it. Icicle was kinda annoying to me, but it worked really well. Hawkman was great, Dr. Fate was awesome, that final battle was pretty awesome...I loved it! And now we've got an announcement for a season 10, so I'm really excited!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am

WOOOHOOO! Smaybe just maybe if we are lucky, Mr. Tom Welling will put on the suit. SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 pm

We can only hope, sir...I just wish he would wear some sort of red/blue again, rather than that Matrix-y trenchcoat and black he wears now. There were rumors that they were trying to get Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) to come back for at least 10-11 episodes next season, and we're not sure about Alison Mack (Chloe) yet...but I can't wait for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm

I like Chloe but in some ways I am kind of getting tired of her character, I guess I'm just weird that way.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:55 am

I didn't want to say it in case you were a big Chloe fan, but I agree! I've said it to some other friends and on some other sites, but I really feel like Chloe has become just plain unlikeable. All she's really around for these days is to be the "Watchtower" for a bunch of heroes that don't seem to do much and undermine Clark for her agendas. That's one of the very few things that has gone downhill in the past few seasons; the show should be about Clark developing his abilities and ideals to become Superman, not love triangles and people backstabbing each other! At least, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:54 pm

My friend I totally agree with you 110%
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Awesome, glad to hear someone agrees with me lol. Apparently, there is still a sect of rabid Chloe fans that STILL think that the Lois we know will die, she'll dye her hair black and take on Lois' name and job in honor of her, and that she and Clark will be together lol. That theory's been shot down by everyone who has ever worked on the show, besides being just plain crazy and stupid, but they still believe in it lol. Alison Mack's contract is up though, and she's said before that she wanted to leave at the end of the season, so who knows what'll happen. I'd love for Lex, Martha and/or Perry to come back for good next season, or even Pete Ross, but I doubt it'll happen.

Oh, and love the new avatar, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE   SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMALLVILLE: Season 9 Episode 11 ABSOLUTE JUSTICE
Page 1 of 1