Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

What are You Watching Right Now?

Go down 
+8
badsoul
Sergiot0831
TheXtremisT
Jon Q. Citizen
jondoe297
AndrewT
scarygarrey
gallegra
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching Right Now?   What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm

I've heard about the film from my sister because she read an article about Aronofsky got offended about the remarks that the director of "Blue Valentine" made about "Black Swan." It was mostly about the sex scenes in Black Swan that were not as graphic as the ones from "Blue Valentine" or something like that. I thought it was pretty funny actually, both movies are totally different but I'd think "Black Swan" is the better one. I'd watch "Blue Valentine" though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoeZilla87
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching Right Now?   What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

joezilla87 wrote:
I've heard about the film from my sister because she read an article about Aronofsky got offended about the remarks that the director of "Blue Valentine" made about "Black Swan." It was mostly about the sex scenes in Black Swan that were not as graphic as the ones from "Blue Valentine" or something like that. I thought it was pretty funny actually, both movies are totally different but I'd think "Black Swan" is the better one. I'd watch "Blue Valentine" though.
Are you kidding me? I would totally choose "Black Swan" over "Blue Valentine". The director, Richards I believe, directed my most favorite movie of all time in the history of filmmaking, "Donnie Darko". I have to see his newest creation.
But where I live, the film is only being played in major cities.. so I don't know if I really want to drive 40 minutes to go see this film, or just buy the DVD, which I probably will end up doing.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching Right Now?   What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Just saw the trailer for "Blue Valentine" and it does look good. Kind of reminds me of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." "Blue Valentine" hasn't come out here yet and I think it won't until New Year's Eve, at least I hope so. I'm glad "Black Swan" came out here before the wide release, I think I might go watch it again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoeZilla87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching Right Now?   What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 am

Fawks wrote:
The director, Richards I believe, directed my most favorite movie of all time in the history of filmmaking, "Donnie Darko". I have to see his newest creation.

I really have to see Donnie Darko...I've always heard about it, but never seen it.

joezilla87 wrote:
Just saw the trailer for "Blue Valentine" and it does look good. Kind of reminds me of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." "Blue Valentine" hasn't come out here yet and I think it won't until New Year's Eve, at least I hope so. I'm glad "Black Swan" came out here before the wide release, I think I might go watch it again.

I did get an "Eternal Sunshine" vibe from the Blue Valentine trailer too. So Black Swan's good? All I heard about was the lesbian sex scene haha.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching Right Now?   What are You Watching Right Now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are You Watching Right Now?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4