Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013

Go down 
+2
Fawks
gallegra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 Empty
PostSubject: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Hey all;

I figured I'd post this after talking about it in another thread. I have IMDB pro, and I like to look at what companies have in production from time to time. I saw DC Entertainment's MASSIVE list, and figured I should share it here as a discussion piece.

Projects In Development (22 titles) Year MOVIE Meter Status
Adam Strange - Production Company 2013 143,816 Pitch
Aquaman - Production Company 2013 11,623 Unknown
Green Lantern 2 - Production Company 2013 18,245 Optioned property
Justice League: Mortal - Production Company 2013 5,971 Unknown
Lobo - Production Company 2013 76,255 Optioned property
Metal Men - Production Company 2013 109,296 Unknown
Teen Titans - Production Company 2013 26,058 Script
The Flash - Production Company 2013 6,782 Script
Wonder Woman - Production Company 2013 4,352 Unknown
Constantine 2 - Production Company 2012 10,035 Optioned property
Doc Savage - Production Company 2012 54,830 Script
Sgt. Rock - Production Company 2012 75,974 Script
Shazam - Production Company 2012 20,664 Script
Suicide Squad - Production Company 2012 145,971 Treatment/outline
Super Max - Production Company 2012 30,435 Script
Fables (TV series) - Production Company 2011 44,859 Unknown
Preacher - Production Company 2011 32,977 Script
Sleeper - Production Company 2011 105,942 Script
The Doom Patrol - Production Company 2011 138,993 Unknown
The Sandman (TV movie) - Production Company 2011 151,403 Optioned property
Wonder Woman (TV movie) - Production Company 2011 13,056 Optioned property
Y: The Last Man - Production Company 2011 23,537 Unknown

Films In Production (5 titles) Year MOVIE Meter Status Budget
Superman: Man of Steel - Production Company 2012 640 Pre-production $250M
The Dark Knight Rises - Production Company 2012 35 Pre-production
Green Lantern - Production Company 2011 80 Post-production $150M
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (video) - Production Company 2011 19,136 Filming $3.5M
All-Star Superman (video) - Production Company 2011 7,207 Completed $3.5M

Obviously, some of them are optioned but not really in production yet, and some are dead projects. But what on the list are you excited about?

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Here's my excited list:

1. Constantine 2 (I loved the first, and I never read any of the comics/books. I really should get on that though.)
2. Aquaman - Just because I want to see how this film turns out. I mean.. I'm not an avid reader of him, and I am quite familiar with all the parodies that are tied to him. So, what could they possibly film about? Eco-terrorists? Captain Planet?
3. The Doom Patrol - Only because I hate the X-men. And that I dig originals.
4. Teen Titans - I love them. Hated the Cartoon Network anime-esque show. I would really like to see this as a live action and the story they would implement. Beast Boy in real life? Yes please. Raven? Ohhh yes. Cyborg would just look like a black terminator, haha.
5. Shazam! - I hear a lot about him, and he seems really clean cut and seems to hold the epitome of "superhero".
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/virginia.pressnell
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Oh god, with Constantine 2 I hope they get Constantine RIGHT! And I can't wait for the Preacher movie, I loved the comic.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 am

The ones I'm excited for;

Aquaman - I would love to see a serious take on Aquaman in live-action. Except for a few episodes of Smallville and the pilot the creators of Smallville made (which was actually pretty cool), we really haven't seen Arthur Curry in live action. And I think it'd be pretty cool, if done well.

Teen Titans - I thought the cartoon was ok, but I'd love to see a serious take on them as well (rather than the silly Teen Titans cartoon or the slightly less silly Young Justice).

The Flash - I really like what they've said about it so far, that it's a dark, CSI, sports-movie mixed with a superhero film. Sounds interesting...and I think it could work.

Wonder Woman - We've talked about this in the Wonder Woman thread, but I think we're long overdue to have a serious superheroine solo movie, and Wonder Woman should be the first.

Constantine 2 - I liked the original, I think a sequel would be cool.

Shazam - So, he's basically Superman with magic instead of alien powers, but I like him. I think it'd be cool, especially because they could play off of the "I'm a kid that turns into Superman after saying a magic word" idea.

Suicide Squad - Gotta love suicide squad...pretty awesome.

Super Max - A Green Arrow movie featuring him getting out of a jail full of supervillains? Sounds cool to me!

Superman: Man of Steel - I don't think I even have to say anything for this one...

@Fawks - Hahahaha about Aquaman + Captain Planet and Cyborg = black t-800. Can you explain the "Doom Patrol" thing about the X-Men?

@Dane - So you recommend Preacher then? I've heard about him for years, but never read anything.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
ballpointbanana
Gotham Knight Regular
ballpointbanana

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 am

Yeah definately read the books. It does get a bit extreme as it has a lot of gore, violence, and sex mixed in with a bit of political bashing of, I would say, both political spectrums and it bashes a lot on religion, so if your sensitive to that kinda stuff then stay away. But it's a great character study and a great dive into narrative storytelling if your used to Ennis' style and his frank and dirty writing then it should be a great read. Of course they can't show all that stuff in the movie but the movie should be good! Definately get the books if you like a great character study and a great read if you can stand the aforementioned extremities or in fact get anything by Garth Ennis (particularly the zombie book Crossed), the preacher books are great and are (besides anything Batman of course) the greatest series that's come out in the past 20 years. Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 am

Oh wow, haha. I heard I think a few years ago they were working on a Preacher HBO series or something, but I never really looked into it. I totally will!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 am

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again I think many of these projects are dead or cancelled I am not sure when DC Entertainment will announce their plans but I do not think anytime soon it still seems that after a year people are still getting reorganized at the company. It seems people keep expecting an announcement within the next few months but there has been nothing DCE or Geoff Johns has said that indicates it will be coming up.

Remember that proposed Blue Beetle series? I think they learned their lesson with that and decided to wait on talking about even proposed projects till people are involved.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 am

AlexfromLubbock wrote:
I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again I think many of these projects are dead or cancelled

Oh, trust me Alex, we know. I mentioned that at the beginning I believe, that many of them might be "optioned" properties but they're either dead or in development h*ll. I mean, Justice League: Mortal is on that list and that project's been totally dead for at least a couple years now, and I'm pretty sure several of the others aren't truly in the works yet. As I said before, for now all we know is Green Lantern, The Dark Knight Rises and Superman: The Man of Steel are definitely in production. The Flash and maybe one or two others supposedly have just recently had scripts turned in, but anything other than that is certainly not definite.

AlexfromLubbock wrote:
Remember that proposed Blue Beetle series? I think they learned their lesson with that and decided to wait on talking about even proposed projects till people are involved.

Actually, as far as I know that's still very much a possibility. They're planning on trying out the character in Geoff Johns' Smallville episode in the spring, which'll feature Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, and then possibly going from there. It's intended to be a possible Smallville replacement, so at the very soonest we won't see anything new until Smallville's close to ending.

However, it does seem like they're definitely holding off on announcing things; whether that's because they want to wait until it's moving and has names in place or if they're just holding out for impact, who knows. But I think they've given us enough lately, with TDKR, Superman:MOS, and possibly the Flash.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
AlexfromLubbock
Gotham Knight Reader
AlexfromLubbock

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 am

gallegra wrote:
AlexfromLubbock wrote:
I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again I think many of these projects are dead or cancelled

Oh, trust me Alex, we know. I mentioned that at the beginning I believe, that many of them might be "optioned" properties but they're either dead or in development h*ll. I mean, Justice League: Mortal is on that list and that project's been totally dead for at least a couple years now, and I'm pretty sure several of the others aren't truly in the works yet. As I said before, for now all we know is Green Lantern, The Dark Knight Rises and Superman: The Man of Steel are definitely in production. The Flash and maybe one or two others supposedly have just recently had scripts turned in, but anything other than that is certainly not definite.

Justice League has been dead for so long I wonder when stuff from that project is going to leak online apparently they had costumes storyboards and designs they sent that actors to Australia and had a effect studio as well as two scripts which plots and story beats had been described online but not the actual script. From descriptions online and from the actors it sounded almost like a Watchmen take on the Justice League and I am still not sure whether that is good or bad that it was stopped. Maybe more good.

AlexfromLubbock wrote:

Actually, as far as I know that's still very much a possibility. They're planning on trying out the character in Geoff Johns' Smallville episode in the spring, which'll feature Blue Beetle and Booster Gold, and then possibly going from there. It's intended to be a possible Smallville replacement, so at the very soonest we won't see anything new until Smallville's close to ending.

However, it does seem like they're definitely holding off on announcing things; whether that's because they want to wait until it's moving and has names in place or if they're just holding out for impact, who knows. But I think they've given us enough lately, with TDKR, Superman:MOS, and possibly the Flash.

-Gary[/quote]

Lots of Smallville replacements reported online from Wonder Woman to Blue Beetle (which I think should be an all ages show not a teen show like Smallville) to Raven. What's interesting about Superman and Dark Knight Rises is that Nolan and Snyder just started to admit they were doing the projects but WB had not officially announced it themselves.

It's not an announcement but Geoff Johns did say in a Newsarama interview that a Vertigo comic was going to be used in a project somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm

[quote="AlexfromLubbock"]Justice League has been dead for so long I wonder when stuff from that project is going to leak online apparently they had costumes storyboards and designs they sent that actors to Australia and had a effect studio as well as two scripts which plots and story beats had been described online but not the actual script. From descriptions online and from the actors it sounded almost like a Watchmen take on the Justice League and I am still not sure whether that is good or bad that it was stopped. Maybe more good.

I'd love to see that stuff too! All I've seen is a few interviews with some of the cast, and they all said the sets and costumes they had completed all looked awesome, and they were really disappointed it didn't get to happen. The only thing I really didn't like about what I heard from it was that they didn't seem to have many good actors...

AlexfromLubbock wrote:
Lots of Smallville replacements reported online from Wonder Woman to Blue Beetle (which I think should be an all ages show not a teen show like Smallville) to Raven. What's interesting about Superman and Dark Knight Rises is that Nolan and Snyder just started to admit they were doing the projects but WB had not officially announced it themselves.

It's not an announcement but Geoff Johns did say in a Newsarama interview that a Vertigo comic was going to be used in a project somewhere down the line.

Yeah...nobody really knows what's going to happen, but I'd be excited to see a DC hero replace Smallville once it's gone.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm

gallegra wrote:
@Fawks - Hahahaha about Aquaman + Captain Planet and Cyborg = black t-800. Can you explain the "Doom Patrol" thing about the X-Men?

-Gary
Haha, yeah. Aquaman just gives off a "Captain Planet" vibe to me. I would seriously pay whatever to see the Aquaman movie. What on earth could they have him do? I mean, Spongebob even mocks him as a superhero, and that well... I wonder if Aqualad will be in it. Hah. Oh boy.. I'm just very curious about his film most of all.

I'm very.. picky. I don't really like Marvel. I try not to support them. I feel like they sometimes just copy other people's ideas and that they are losing creativity. I try not to be biased, I'm just a little concerned. And Marvel markets everything and to me, it seems like everything is about money over there.

But the Doom Patrol thing, I feel like Stan Lee stole the basic concept/idea of the Doom Patrol to create his X-men legacy. I mean, both groups are lead by a person bound to a wheelchair. And they are practically "outsiders", formed as a team, who sometimes bicker amongst each other, with freakish powers.
The X-men just have too many similarities with the DP, and I just feel like they got jibbed. That's my opinion, and it could possibly be wrong. Don't get me wrong, the X-men is full of badasses and they have some interesting plots, but in the end, I won't really give them credit for being who they are. And I'm totally open for anyone who knows the truth, because I all I could be doing is just believing a silly conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 pm

I never really thought about it until you've pointed out but I can see what you're saying. I just looked through the Doom patrol wiki page and it says that Arnold Drake believes that Stan Lee stole the idea but then it goes on to say that the first issue of the X-Men was delayed and the first appearance of the Doom Patrol was released just by a couple of months before the X-Men. In the end I think the X-Men are far more popular than the Doom Patrol. I've read only Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol and I've read a lot more X-Men than that including Grant Morrison's New X-Men but I agree that I don't like Marvel that much anymore. I think they lack some good stories. I loved Civil War but then I think they've been going downhill since then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JoeZilla87
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 pm

joezilla87 wrote:
I think they lack some good stories. I loved Civil War but then I think they've been going downhill since then.

I feel like a lot of people have been saying that. I read a bunch of Spider-Man as a kid, I was in high school when the Ultimate series started up so I read a bunch of that, and I liked Civil War ok, but other than that I haven't really read much of their stuff. I like their movies and cartoons, but I don't really read much of their stuff anymore.

I get what you're saying, Virginia. My big thing with Marvel is that I feel like their characters aren't truly Superheroes like most of DC's heroes are, they're just all emo people who happen to have powers and, pardon my French, just dick around with them a lot. I dunno...they lack the...majesty and sense of history that DC has, if that makes any sense.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I still read some titles like the Avengers and the New Avengers. I really enjoy Ultimate Spider-Man and the Amazing Spider-Man as well and I still read the X-Men hoping that it gets better.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 pm

I've got to admit, if I had unlimited time I would read a lot more Marvel stuff too. I do like the Hulk, Spider-Man and the X-Men. But with all the DC stuff I read, I don't really have the time.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm

joezilla87 wrote:
I never really thought about it until you've pointed out but I can see what you're saying. I just looked through the Doom patrol wiki page and it says that Arnold Drake believes that Stan Lee stole the idea but then it goes on to say that the first issue of the X-Men was delayed and the first appearance of the Doom Patrol was released just by a couple of months before the X-Men. In the end I think the X-Men are far more popular than the Doom Patrol. I've read only Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol and I've read a lot more X-Men than that including Grant Morrison's New X-Men but I agree that I don't like Marvel that much anymore. I think they lack some good stories. I loved Civil War but then I think they've been going downhill since then.
Mmhm. I don't really hear anything exciting coming from them anymore. I feel like they rely on making movies now. But they just use their most well-known characters, along with 4 to 5 sequels! Golly..
I thought their Civil War idea was great. And it was very interesting. And their Marvel Zombies was alright. I thought it was a funny idea, but nothing more. But yes, X-men are far by more popular than the Doom Patrol. I guess it's debatable on who came first, and who knows? Maybe Lee and Morrison both shared their ideas?

gallegra wrote:
I get what you're saying, Virginia. My big thing with Marvel is that I feel like their characters aren't truly Superheroes like most of DC's heroes are, they're just all emo people who happen to have powers and, pardon my French, just dick around with them a lot. I dunno...they lack the...majesty and sense of history that DC has, if that makes any sense.

-Gary
Mm! That was the best way to put it! I wouldn't really call Marvel's heroes "realistic" either. And they don't really stand for anything like DC's do. Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman - they stand for something. A great importance that is usually timeless. I just have no respect for Marvel. And I didn't want to come out and say that, I hate to offend people. :c
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 am

Fawks wrote:
Marvel Zombies was alright. I thought it was a funny idea, but nothing more.

Agreed, it's mostly a gimmick. Although I'm actually kinda excited to read Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness...I love me some Ash/Bruce Campbell haha.

Fawks wrote:
Mm! That was the best way to put it! I wouldn't really call Marvel's heroes "realistic" either. And they don't really stand for anything like DC's do. Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman - they stand for something. A great importance that is usually timeless. I just have no respect for Marvel. And I didn't want to come out and say that, I hate to offend people. :c

To quote you, haha, that was the best way to put it - I like some of Marvel's characters and story ideas, especially in their movies/tv shows, but I can't really RESPECT them the way I can 99% of DC's heroes. I think you can boil it down to two characters, largely regarded of the flagship character of each company: Superman and Spider-Man. Superman is a super-powered alien who was raised with good values and always does the right thing no matter the cost, and Spider-Man was raised by nice people with similar values but whines a lot more and uses his abilities selfishly, whether it's the right thing to do or not. In the end, Superman stands for Truth, Justice and the American Way and Spider-Man stands for himself but "tries" to do the right thing. Realistic or not, I feel like by and large superheroes should be held to a higher standard to be people to look up to, who inspire regular people to do the right thing, rather than normal people who just happen to have abilities and don't always chose to do the right thing.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm

You make excellent points, Gary! You always say the right thing, and that right there was perfect!

But I do remember Marvel and DC comics did this thing where Marvel heroes fought against DC heroes, and fans voted on who to win?
And then there was that series where they combined the heroes? Batman and Wolverine made Darkclaw or something..
Back to top Go down
joezilla87
Gotham Knight Reader
joezilla87

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:43 am

Those were the Anagram comics, i never read those but some friends of mine told me they were pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Fawks wrote:
You make excellent points, Gary! You always say the right thing, and that right there was perfect!

Well thank you haha. I just do something a lot of people don't do on the internet these days and think out what I'm saying before I type it. Speaking of which, you make some good points yourself! I'm proud of this forum, because for the most part we all have really good discussions without getting rude or childish about it, and most people here actually type pretty well as far as grammar and spelling are concerned, all things which I feel are seriously lacking today - and only getting worse. Anyways, there was my soapbox minute haha.

I have the Amalgram comics downloa-I mean "legally aquired", but I haven't read them yet. They've had quite a few crossovers, actually. There was the "DC vs Marvel" Crossover you mentioned, which had a bunch of fights between Marvel and DC Characters, the top characters of each company had "Votes" to see who won out. Then there was that "Amalgram Age of Comics", where the characters and universes of both companies were combined, and then there was "DC/Marvel: All Access" where a character called "Access" was a guy who had the ability to cross universes and bring heroes or villains with him to the other side. He was pretty cool. Plus there are tons of trades out there of different heroes meeting, like "Batman vs The Hulk" and stuff. And, if you count it (which I kinda do), there's also the "Just Imagine: Stan Lee" stuff which is really cool, where Stan Lee went and re-imagined DC's characters. Pretty interesting stuff.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm

gallegra wrote:
Fawks wrote:

Well thank you haha. I just do something a lot of people don't do on the internet these days and think out what I'm saying before I type it. Speaking of which, you make some good points yourself! I'm proud of this forum, because for the most part we all have really good discussions without getting rude or childish about it, and most people here actually type pretty well as far as grammar and spelling are concerned, all things which I feel are seriously lacking today - and only getting worse. Anyways, there was my soapbox minute haha.

I have the Amalgram comics downloa-I mean "legally aquired", but I haven't read them yet. They've had quite a few crossovers, actually. There was the "DC vs Marvel" Crossover you mentioned, which had a bunch of fights between Marvel and DC Characters, the top characters of each company had "Votes" to see who won out. Then there was that "Amalgram Age of Comics", where the characters and universes of both companies were combined, and then there was "DC/Marvel: All Access" where a character called "Access" was a guy who had the ability to cross universes and bring heroes or villains with him to the other side. He was pretty cool. Plus there are tons of trades out there of different heroes meeting, like "Batman vs The Hulk" and stuff. And, if you count it (which I kinda do), there's also the "Just Imagine: Stan Lee" stuff which is really cool, where Stan Lee went and re-imagined DC's characters. Pretty interesting stuff.

-Gary
Haha! I agree! Like I said before, this site has a balanced level of maturity and it's great.

Oh wow, haha. I think I might go "buy" them too. I remember the heroes fighting each other. I really admired that idea. I mean, who would really win? Either way, I was satisfied with the results. And I do remember the "Just Imagine" with Stan Lee. He did one on Robin! I've been looking for it awfully!
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 am

It's probably fairly hard to find...I haven't read the scans I have yet.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

gallegra wrote:
It's probably fairly hard to find...I haven't read the scans I have yet.

-Gary
Well.. I read a couple. It's pretty interesting. Very... interesting. I even got some "Team-Ups" like Batman & Daredevil. Pretty unusual script.. to say the least.
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 am

I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker for cross-universe and team-up books. Just love 'em!

-Gary
Back to top Go down
Fawks
Gotham City PD - Rookie
Fawks

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

gallegra wrote:
I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker for cross-universe and team-up books. Just love 'em!

-Gary
Yeah! Me too! It's always an interesting concept to implement in any medium. I like the idea of seeing really different characters interact. I never got into Daredevil, but that Team-Up with Batman, really changed my mind. Does his books still run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013   DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Entertainment's Production List for now-2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next