Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Gotham Knights Online Forum

Welcome to the Gotham Knights Online dedicated community forum. If you're a Batman fan, then come join us, make new friends and talk about the Dark Knight and share your thoughts.

HomeLog inLatest imagesRegister

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?

Go down 
+3
wessimpson
jondoe297
AndrewT
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? Empty
PostSubject: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 am

Hi,

Just want to get your opinion on this two Batman figures. Which one do you think looks cooler?

Batman: Hush Series designed by Jim Lee

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? 1003_dcd_hush_batman

Batman & Son designed by Andy Kubert

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? Batmanbass1
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:12 am

oh tough one?

I've got the Jim Lee Hush figure, which is awesome, but I do like the Kubert one because it looks nice and chunky...

You looking at get either one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothamknightsonline.com
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 pm

jondoe297 wrote:
oh tough one?

You looking at get either one?

Yeah! I'm thinking about it. Both of them looks great. Can't really decide which one. Smile
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

How about one of my favorites...

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? 10815_a_full
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm

The Batman figure from the Superman Batman comic looks cool. Now I have 3 options to choose from. 2 was already hard enough. Argghhhh!
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

lol... sorry dude. Go with your gut. I was going to make another sugestion but I'll probably make it worse...
Back to top Go down
wessimpson

wessimpson

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:39 am

Hi,

I just picked up the "Batman and Son" figure (along with a Zipline Batman and a Microman Comic Batman) as late Christmas presents and I think its a really cool figure. Looks great on my desk.

Wes..
Back to top Go down
Jon Q. Citizen
Gotham Knight Initiated
Jon Q. Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I love anything Jim Lee or Ed McGuinness!
Back to top Go down
http://jonqcitizen.blogspot.com/
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Can you guys believe that I still have not decided on which of these action figures to get? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wessimpson

wessimpson

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am

Are you able to see the figures side by side or are you ordering online?
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:21 pm

The answer now is simple... wait until later on this year for the Batman Reborn series... Batgirl figure is awesome.

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? 14184_a_full
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 am

The Batgirl action figure looks hot! There's also this 2-pack action figure coming out in May 2010!

DC Origins: Series 1 - Batman

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=13708&lst=new&cat=ACTION+FIGURES
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

You decided yet Wink lol
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Batman: The Long Halloween Box Set   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

jondoe297 wrote:
You decided yet Wink lol

Yes I have and I'm really happy I did!

My local comic store displayed this recently and I quickly grabbed it. Apparently, this version of Tim Sale's Batman only comes in a boxed set, which also includes a Joker figure and the Long Halloween graphic novel. The guy who bought the boxed set only wanted the graphic novel and decided to sell the 2 figures. This is definitely one of the better-looking Batman action figures around!

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? IMG_3943
Back to top Go down
wessimpson

wessimpson

PostSubject: Differences between Long Halloween and Dark Victory Batman figures.   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 am

Hi,

Glad to see you found a figure AndrewT. Can anyone tell me what differences are there between the Long Halloween Batman figure and the Dark Victory version? From what I can see, it looks like there is just a different head sculpt on the actual figure itself. It looks like the Dark Victory has an uglier facial expression but are there any other differences in the body?
Back to top Go down
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:31 pm

wessimpson wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what differences are there between the Long Halloween Batman figure and the Dark Victory version? From what I can see, it looks like there is just a different head sculpt on the actual figure itself. It looks like the Dark Victory has an uglier facial expression but are there any other differences in the body?

As far as I can tell, both the Long Halloween and Dark Victory series have the "ugly" Batman head sculpt. The new better-looking head sculpt is only exclusive for the Long Halloween Collector Set. As for the differences in the other body parts, there might be some minor ones.

Here's the DC Direct link if you need to check it out:

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES&lst=all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I like the Batman and Son version myself but my two personal favorites are from my own collection.

Mattel 12" Batman with Accessories
Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? CIMG1616

JLA Classified Batman
Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? CIMG1615
Back to top Go down
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Wow, those are really nice figures! Glad to see them proudly displayed on your tv :-).
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:28 am

Oh I have the the Long Halloween Figures too. I love them both. The Joker's gun looking frickin' sweat. So does Batman's cape. I love how long it is too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
gallegra
Dark Knight Admin
gallegra

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:21 pm

I like all of the figures that were shown in this thread! I've got to say, though, I love the look of the Long Halloween one the best. Although, I really dig the Batman with accessories one.

-Gary
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Garya87
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi guys,

I've found another set of DC Direct Batman action figures that will beat the Long Halloween figure hands down! It's coming out in early June. Here's the link:

http://dccomics.com/dcdirect/popup_images.php?i=13708

Cool eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
scarygarrey
Gotham Knight Initiated
scarygarrey

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Looks pretty good. Reminds me of this one I've had my eye on but I just don't see myself getting 'cause of the price
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Through-Ages-Boxed-Set/dp/B000HQA3KE/ref=sr_1_307?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1263689676&sr=1-307
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garreyadams
DarkKnightQc

DarkKnightQc

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Geez... I've just bought my first Batman figurine last week... but I think I will need some more really soon.
The Batman figurines on the right of the last two post are really cool.
I've been collecting so many comics about Batman now that I think I will save some bucks for cool stuff like that.

I have a question regarding the action figures and statues.
I know that they lost a lot of their value when they are displayed instead of in their original box. But don't you think it's a lot cooler to see an action figure or a statue near your Batman trade and hardcover collection instead of their original package ?

I have my opinion about it but I'm curious to hear from you !
Back to top Go down
http://batmanqc.blogspot.com/
AndrewT
Dark Knight Admin
AndrewT

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

DarkKnightQc wrote:
Geez... I've just bought my first Batman figurine last week... but I think I will need some more really soon.
The Batman figurines on the right of the last two post are really cool.
I've been collecting so many comics about Batman now that I think I will save some bucks for cool stuff like that.

I have a question regarding the action figures and statues.
I know that they lost a lot of their value when they are displayed instead of in their original box. But don't you think it's a lot cooler to see an action figure or a statue near your Batman trade and hardcover collection instead of their original package ?

I have my opinion about it but I'm curious to hear from you !

Well, according to collectors, there are basically 2 grades of action figures - Standard Grade and Collector Grade.

Standard Grade action figures are those that are taken out from their packaging and displayed on the shelves. Collector Grade are those still sealed in their packaging. Both are still highly collectible. The only difference is that a Collector Grade action figure can fetch a much higher price in terms of its value.

Personally, I prefer to display my action figures on the shelf. Smile
Back to top Go down
jondoe297
Dark Knight Admin
jondoe297

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:28 am

Its something I fight with everyday because there isn't anything better than seeing your action figuers lined up and displayed along your wall in there original package. On the flip side they also look fantastic displayed all round your collection. I tend to open my favorites and put them around my desk.

I'm glad DC Direct have gone back to clamshell packaging because the boxes can't go on the wall and take up to much room.

I can't wait for the Batman Reborn series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?   Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Batman Action Figure Looks Cooler?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next